I think I am in love
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
My husband married me for my mind. He's been saying it since we got together.

And you believed that huh? :eek:
Oh no what have I started j/k when I see stuff like people magazine's 40 sexiest men and women in the world I think it is a big line. Everyone has their personal preferance of what they find sexy and attractive. One person might think Brittany is the hottest and who knows the person next to him or her might think Janet Reno is. It is all perception of the viewer and what they like and are attracted to
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I think Britney has a much nicer body than any of those girls. I can't believe you guys don't like Britney.

Are you serious?!! Britney's chubby! Just look at this:

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/britney...ng_014.jpg

She gave a concert here a couple of months ago and she barely fit in her outfit! She's pretty, I'll give you that, but she's no longer fit like she used to be.

In my opinion lingerie models have the perfect body (well, as perfect as it can be), they're thin but curvy, with nice breasts and butt. These two women have in my opinion perfect bodies (though Catherine no longer looks like that):

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/cs43.jpg
http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/cs16.jpg
http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/czj14.jpg
http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/czj1.jpg

I'll tell you this much, no matter how much a man says he likes a woman's smile and eyes the truth is an atractive body counts more because that is one of the body's functions. To attract a mate for procreation. Despite our intelect our animal instincts are still at work.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
you take all the romance out of it explaining it that way. Well I had the oppertunity got set up on a date with a girl 5'3' at the most I am guessing 115 lbs long blond hair light complextion pretty face and all the curves in the right places. After sitting at the resturant for 15 min with this girl talking to her I knew already their wasent going to ever be a 2nd date. she reminded me way to much of the song Barbie Girl with the voice and Jessica Simpson with the personality. I would never be able to start dating a girl like that
Excel saga
I associate romance with personality that's why I explained things in such a scientific way. Then again that's one of my faults, I tend to explain everything scientifically.
But the truth is you fall in love with a person because of that person's personality. That's romantic. You feel desire for a person's body. That's an animal instinct, it's lust. If you associate both things, then yes, it is romantic but there's nothing romantic about looking at a hot woman's picture and liking what you see. When I look at that pic of Tom Welling animeshop posted there's nothing romantic about it, I just want to do him and go home!
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I associate romance with personality..

I agree and I also agree that a lot of a woman's sexiness comes from her personality. A girl might be hot, but that doesn't make her sexy. Take Britney for example, sure she is really hot, but every time she opens her mouth she sounds foolish and very un-sexy. Some people say the biggest sexual organ is the brain and I agree. There is something very powerful about the right kind of connection mentally as well as physically.
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
One person might think Brittany is the hottest and who knows the person next to him or her might think Janet Reno is.

Now you've gone too far. I don't think there's anyone that thinks Janet Reno is sexy.

Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Are you serious?!! Britney's chubby! Just look at this:

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/britney...ng_014.jpg

She gave a concert here a couple of months ago and she barely fit in her outfit! She's pretty, I'll give you that, but she's no longer fit like she used to be.

Britney has her moments. She's hot in all her videos though. My favorite is that tight red latex outfit she was wearing in 'oops I did it again'.

I wish I remembered my top 5 list. But I think Heidi Klum would def be on there. As would Eliza Dushku.
How did you know I have a thing for Miss Zeta, Andromeda18_? She is to me, the perfect woman, well other than the whole Micheal Douglas thing.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Did you know there's a rumour on the net stating that Eliza Dushku will play Black Cat in the next Spider-Man movie? I guess you were right after all.
I personally don't think Heidi Klum is all that special, she's fit but her body's a bit weird.
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
How did you know I have a thing for Miss Zeta, Andromeda18_? She is to me, the perfect woman, well other than the whole Micheal Douglas thing.Wink

Where physical appearance is concerned she's my role model. When I was 17 I went through a bad time because I wasn't as beautiful as she was. Teenage years! Terrible times!
[QUOTE]Now you've gone too far. I don't think there's anyone that thinks Janet Reno is sexy.

For the most part I agree with you Vicious, but if nobody did find her attractive she would not be married
Excel saga
Ugh. Unless I see a woman in person, I always disregard any pictures of her. I'm a communications major and I'm studying advertising, and this past year, we were learning "film and the subject" meaning digital enhancements, how to change a photograph or other media for commercial use, etc. My teacher showed us before and after pictures of magazine covers, photo shoots, and music videos of lots of celebrities. Holy crap! They're not the same people. One video that I remember was of Brittany and throughout the entire thing, they cut out a slab of skin off her side because she was wearing a shirt that showed her belly and it was unsightly. They also increased her bust size by at least two sizes.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Have you guys noticed how all those hot girls one sees on magazines and music videos are in reality pretty normal. I mean, I see people on the streets that look just like they do. When I'm at the gym I see many men that are just as hot as Tom Welling or the likes of him.
Ahhh yeah photo airbrushing common practice of Playboy and SI swimsuit issue since at least 1990
Excel saga
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Ugh. Unless I see a woman in person, I always disregard any pictures of her. I'm a communications major and I'm studying advertising, and this past year, we were learning "film and the subject" meaning digital enhancements, how to change a photograph or other media for commercial use, etc. My teacher showed us before and after pictures of magazine covers, photo shoots, and music videos of lots of celebrities. Holy crap! They're not the same people. One video that I remember was of Brittany and throughout the entire thing, they cut out a slab of skin off her side because she was wearing a shirt that showed her belly and it was unsightly. They also increased her bust size by at least two sizes.

Yeah, I once watched a show with Tony Braxton where she said they always enhanced her hips and made her look taller on her music videos. On Charlie's Angels, Drew Barrymore looked much thinner than she actually was.
Remember that Britney's picture? Now look at this one which was taken for a magazine:

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/normal_...ly04~0.jpg

Both pictures were taken recently.

This is why I prefer watching fashion shows. You see how models really look. Good but real and not nearly as good as in a picture.