I think I am in love
I think Britney Spears is very average looking.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Naw I would take any one of the girls from Baby Vox any day of Brittany
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
The girls in Baby Vox are better looking than Britney, but I don't think that is a very hard feat.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I think Britney has a much nicer body than any of those girls. I can't believe you guys don't like Britney.
britneys fit and her bodys good to, u can tell by her vids Big Grin . Theres nothing wrong with some of the Baby Vox girls either
I guess my opinion is their is American girl figures and Asian figures. I like the Korean and Japanese girls much more then the Brittany Spears look american girls
Excel saga
Yeah asian gals have a naturally smaller figure so they are okay when they look skinny but american chicks when they get a small figure they look mal-nurished.
Yeah you definately can say American women and men look very well fed compared to other cultures in the world
Excel saga
really thin asian girls look just as mal-nourished as really thin American girls. I like a girl with a little meat and form.
Can we get a little thigh up in here? Smile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Ayumi Hamasaki is hotter and a better singer than VOX and Britney.

Attached Files
.jpg   akk.jpg (Size: 18.61 KB / Downloads: 16)
The two member s of Baby Vox I seem to like the most are Sim Eunjin and Yun Eunhya very attractive girls
Excel saga
Well I have seen some asian women that would turn wood into puddy in a heart beat. That saying all asian women look good is a lie...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
I guess my opinion is their is American girl figures and Asian figures. I like the Korean and Japanese girls much more then the Brittany Spears look american girls

I agree with you about the differance in figures. However, I happen to actually have a "body"...American style, as you put it. I've spent a lot of time in Japan and a little bit in Korea, these women's bodies look more like 12 year old girls. I felt like a freak walking around, cause I'm 5'6" and most of them are 5 to 5'2", with the super shoes!!!
I have a figure and I am damn proud of it.
These girls are all cute and all, but nothing to get excited about.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
You tell 'em Mrs. Scultz.:p

I'll take Britney over some skinny asian girl anyday.