Does anyone know a good site for news about upcoming HK dvds
Woah, thanks for the info ^_^

I'm really starting to love FX. I just got Love Hina TV + Specials and Hellsing and both are perfect. My FX Escaflowne, Read or Die, Lodoss War OVA, and Trigun are all perfect as well.

Heh, I'm just going to start buying every R1 rip they produce.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Get the EVA one by Indian Video. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Ah yeah, got that too =) That set is one of the best I've seen in a long time.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
I still have yet to buy an R1 rip. I think that I will buy the Cowboy Bebop R1 rip. I don't own the R1's myself, I just borrowed them from a friend. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Everybody buys R1 rips. Everybody needs to support companies like MI who sub their stuff.

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I still have yet to buy an R1 rip. I think that I will buy the Cowboy Bebop R1 rip. I don't own the R1's myself, I just borrowed them from a friend. :mrgreen:

you havnt boughten R1 rips 8O 8O 8O thats thehight of HK anime :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
The height of HK is LD rips of stuff not even released on DVD yet, thats the beauty of HK, you get to watch stuff that be impossible to get otherwise.
yes, I guess that would be the hight, watching things that never were realesed in the US or where ever you live matthewM, but low prices for great quality comes in at number 2 :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

The height of HK is LD rips of stuff not even released on DVD yet, thats the beauty of HK, you get to watch stuff that be impossible to get otherwise.

That's the beauty of old VHS. :mrgreen:

You're really a whore for VHS aren't you Steve, give it up VHS is deader than the hooker in your closet.
yeah, in 15 years if not sooner, everything and everything will be dvd, some places are allready renting out only dvds and most stores have a larger selection of dvd then vhs and I think that everyone I know has a dvd player. yes dvds will definitaly take over.

PVR+DVD recorder will be the end of VHS and they are several models out already
I used to work at Circuit City. They stopped carrying VHS like 6-12 months ago. I think Best Buy stopped too.
yeah, its easy to see why, dvds are superior to vhs in every way, they last longer have better video and audio quality, menus, sceene select and no rewinding. the only problem is scratches. but if you take good care of your dvds then they are the best. :mrgreen:

All fear DVD rot, I've been hit by it once already.