Is Sundveildvd bad?
O_O Man, and I was going to consider buying from them.

Could someone also IM me a good place to buy now? :o

(Man, I really wish I didn't have to say that, too. Sad )
Please visit my web site: Archangel's Perch
It is POSSIBLE that fx sent them an anime cartoon set, but highly doubtful.

I have on one occurance recived alternate company product from FX, but that was a very small quantity.

I highly doubt that they sent that set though, sounds like another person giving dealers a bad name.

B
I just bought from them again, thought i wouldnt have to do that again, but they were the only ones i could find for a set.

I bought through ebay and he charged a whole 20 dollars to ship my 7 dvd set via media mail, the same one he gives for free at his website. It was the classic buy me now for cheap and let me make some extra on shipping deal.

Might not have been so bad if he hadnt taken nearly a week just to ship the thing out.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Yeah, I went to their eBay store and saw that. $20 shipping for larger sets, $10 for smaller ones. So many of his sets cost LESS than the shipping! O_O

I also checked out SunDevil's web site. Sets are more expensive than on eBay, so I'm guessing that if you add shipping, they'll cost the same in the end?

So, is there anywhere better than SunDevil to get DVDs right now? 'Cause I'm looking for a new place to buy... (and I'm in Canada...)
Please visit my web site: Archangel's Perch
Finally got the set yesterday and guess what

NOT THE ULTIAMTE COLLECTION

I should have know that jerk would figure out a way to not give me what i ordered even if only one company made the set.

He gave me MI versions of the wanderers and alternative world and get this

A MAC version of Magnificent world with no english dub included, even though he said in the auction that all the shows were perfect collections. Of course he still lists both on his webpage, even though i have found out recently that the Ultimate Collection has been out of print for a coupel years now. This is just out and out fraud.

This is the last straw, Nasser is officaly a lieing scumbag. If hes not smart enough to know what sets have english and what ones don't their is no hope.

Avoid this guy like the plague
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Eh, the MI sets are reprints of the FX ultimates, but that's some bs with the eng sub set.

Thank god that EZ is reprinting the DVD9 sets of those.

B
You should have seen his yu yu hakusho stuff

He didnt know that fx and mac did completely different ep counts

Only time i ever saw him change something

Im going to tell him to send me the perfect set, and im damn sure not paying for shipping.

I paid him 20 dollars for media mail so he can make up the money ebay takes, ill be damned if he gets another dime from me
He's not going to listen. And it's out and out fraud? You actually expect honest excellent customer service from someone selling illegal sets? I think people were spoiled by JJ and CJV. They're both gone now.
Cidien Wrote:He's not going to listen. And it's out and out fraud? You actually expect honest excellent customer service from someone selling illegal sets? I think people were spoiled by JJ and CJV. They're both gone now.

Whatever. I just want what i was advertised.