Gundam Z and Gungrave PERFECT collections from MI
How would they give us tv rips of something that isn't airing on tv? Or do you mean they might put japanese audio only for the last bit?

Btw if you guys havn't seen 0079 don't bother getting zeta gundam or you won't understand why a lot of characters hate/like/respect each other.
Cidien Wrote:How would they give us tv rips of something that isn't airing on tv? Or do you mean they might put japanese audio only for the last bit?

Btw if you guys havn't seen 0079 don't bother getting zeta gundam or you won't understand why a lot of characters hate/like/respect each other.

Gungrave was on or may still be on G4TVs Anime Unleashed.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
uhh all companies use craptastic tv caps at times..look at yuyu hakkusho perfect boxes, some of the episodes look like total ass.

The 4th disk is going to be a seperate disk (cover is coming soon to MI distributors, when i get it ill post it), and after that they will change it to a 4 disk box set instead of 2 seperate.

From what i have been told, they felt the need to step up since everyone else is mia, and it was time for new products to be done.

b
It's nice they are stepping up. It would be nicer if they can step up with a completed series. *hint*Twelve Kingdoms*hint*
Cidien Wrote:How would they give us tv rips of something that isn't airing on tv? Or do you mean they might put japanese audio only for the last bit?

Gungrave did air on G4/tech TV on the 'anime unleashed' show, but I really doubt they would go so far as to get a rip from US cable tv. If it does in fact go on sale before the last R1 volume is released I will be expecting no English audio for the last bit. I did get an email from Sundevildvd saying that they had it for sale. It is all very interesting nonetheless.
elcoholic Wrote:Ehh, Ryo? How about using spoiler markers in the future ok? Thanks!

Sorry about that. I guess i should have done that. Oh well. I'll keep it in mind for next time.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
I just noticed that animekrazy.com is selling gungrave english version but it only shows that is has only 20 episoded how many episodes are there to gungrave i started watching it on G4 TV and i loved it and i want to whole series, so can anybody tell me what is up with that.
schonebubben Wrote:I just noticed that animekrazy.com is selling gungrave english version but it only shows that is has only 20 episoded how many episodes are there to gungrave i started watching it on G4 TV and i loved it and i want to whole series, so can anybody tell me what is up with that.

Hmmm...why do I sense a comment from Cidien coming up real soon?
Um, maybe you should read the thread before you post in it. It's not very long. It will take you about 1 minute to find your answer.
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:Hmmm...why do I sense a comment from Cidien coming up real soon?

Haha, that came up while I was posting. =P It's getting to be at least 1 silly post a day now... lol.
Hm, looks like Sundevil has another new Perfect set on their site...this one's for Texhonolyze. Looks like it has the whole series,too...(yes, the series was only 22 episodes long.) Nice to see more and more sets trickling in...

Now if they can only bless the world with a Gundam Seed set...
Old thread I know but I need to know something. As a Zeta fan I was disapointed when I got my limited box set that the original OP & ED songs couldn't be used(they used BGM music from the anime for the OP/ED's instead). I'm more mad with Bandai for not telling us, I understand they had legal issues with getting the songs because the music composer is from the US or whatever. But by any chance did MI insert the original songs for the OP/ED?
Another thing I was disapointed with is the rough dubtitles they used. The recent single releases had improves accurate subs. Will MI or anyone else release a new version with those subs?

A new release with inserted original OP/ED songs & using the new accurate subs would make an amazing release thats better than the R1 version.
pretty doubtful since MI has already taken it out of print, and its a terrible seller. They made that set from the limited collection that bandai released, and huge sets that dont sell rarely get remastered. B