Yanks
Batz Kage Wrote:come on man, two guys pitching, two guys catching, & two guys whacking of...er sh!t with a wooden pole, now that's some action! although explaining to me why only one man gets credit for catching in the out field when clearly you can see two men catching might be difficult.
(incase you didn't catch on, the first part of that is a sexual pun, but not a very good one, I need sleep, but I doubt it'll come anytime soon XD)

OMG, LMFAO!!!
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:OMG, LMFAO!!!
er, that reminds me of something I was wondering (this topic has went to Hell, in the morning Zag will ahve it in two pieces (sorry for all the extra work Zag, if you ever need any help I'm always free :p & I'm the cause of half the problems Wink))

In Jack Off Jill's cover of I Touch Myself, am I the only who gets a sexual vibe from "I keep you coming all the time" ?-_-? maybe it's just my complete attration to Jessicka's voice...:o
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:er, that reminds me of something I was wondering (this topic has went to Hell, in the morning Zag will ahve it in two pieces (sorry for all the extra work Zag, if you ever need any help I'm always free :p & I'm the cause of half the problems Wink))

In Jack Off Jill's cover of I Touch Myself, am I the only who gets a sexual vibe from "I keep you coming all the time" ?-_-? maybe it's just my complete attration to Jessicka's voice...:o

EVERYTHING about that girls voice is sexy. So yeah, it sounds that way to me too. To be honest, I HATE the songs most of the time, but can't quit listening cause of her damn siren song voice. It just captures your soul!

And yes, sorry Zag. :o
Blight Wrote:EVERYTHING about that girls voice is sexy. So yeah, it sounds that way to me too. To be honest, I HATE the songs most of the time, but can't quit listening cause of her damn siren song voice. It just captures your soul!
edit: Yeah, it's the same with the line, "When I feel down I want you above me" Eve6 said that & I laughed my arse off, she said it & I was like, hmmm*nods head*

I remeber the first time I heard lollirot, I was like what kinda of bullsh!t is this?
And when I heard Horrible I thought the lyrics were so lame, but er, I just can't quit playing them & er, well half the songs JOJ ever did because she sounds so beautiful...
Which is why I don't like Scarling that much, she doesn't sing the same in the songs I've heard, it's this sad goth thing, rather than her joyful-angery voice of JOJ.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

I think she sounds a lot like a punk-ish Pat Benatar (sp?). All I have heard is JOJ stuff though. I thought today, "Maybe I should look up a pic of her." But I'm afraid it would ruin my image.
Blight Wrote:I think she sounds a lot like a punk-ish Pat Benatar (sp?). All I have heard is JOJ stuff though. I thought today, "Maybe I should look up a pic of her." But I'm afraid it would ruin my image.
I thought the same thing, but it's safe to loook at the JOJ website, they've got one pictureof her & it's not that great, you can really make out any details & it's only from the neck up, but it got me curious, so I looked up her pictures on Scarling's website, assuming she's the girl in the front row of them;

eh, it's a mixed bag, in the pictures were her hair is down she's beautiful, but

you might not wanna hear this but she actually has a bad angle to a degree, her cheeks are a bit puffy so to speak, er kinda like baby fat, but she's got nice lips:
http://www.scarling.net/story/media/scarlingbwhr.tif
that pic shouldn't ruin your image, but give you an idea of what I'm talking about. She really is pretty, just not perfect :p

Anyways, in scarling she either whispers a lot or screams in an unattractive voice, I'm not into the slow goth crap either, she should have went with her ex-drummer & made a new rock band like they talked about (either was the drummer or guitarist) -_-.

whoa, those guys were super goth; and I do see what you mean.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Cidean, you have no right to down it. It demands a lot more than baseball and there is a lot more action.

So, in conclusion, if baseball has worse athletes (no offense), less action, less intensity, etc., what's so great about it?

Havn't read the rest of the thread yet since you people seem to have been at this all day long and it's like two pages I have to read... but anyways... i've played them both. You havn't. Like I said - you need to be in better shape for football but it doesn't take any more talent than baseball does. I had an easier time playing football than I did in baseball - and i'm a better baseball player. I was a halfback too. So it's not like I had a simple easy job.
Batz Kage Wrote:er, that reminds me of something I was wondering (this topic has went to Hell, in the morning Zag will ahve it in two pieces (sorry for all the extra work Zag, if you ever need any help I'm always free :p & I'm the cause of half the problems Wink))

Why split it in two pieces? Obviously nobody else here is a yankees fan or they don't care. If the point of the thread has come and gone who cares if it's been hijacked? Should we really create a new thread for no reason?
yeah... I'm not here to split threads just because they go off topic.
I mostly do that when things get to be pretty nasty and need some sort of resolution before they piss me off.
To be honest, I thought this thread was going to get nasty when I first started reading it. I had only read the very first post before today because it's about baseball and I really don't care about pro baseball. If a group of guys want to get together with a keg at the end of the bench and play a friendly game then sign me up. I cant stand the idea of sitting through 7 innings of watching guys taking their turn trying to hit a ball thrown by another guy. The whole idea of paying money to watch other guys have fun playing a game kind of hurts me in a way.

Anyhow, I noticed that the post count has gotten pretty high in here the last few days. Along with people reporting posts, watching the post count is the main way I detect nasty threads.

I think this thread actually developed rather well and you guys did a great job of pulling it away from a potential flame war without me.

Now play ball!
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Now play ball!
I will if you're catching Wink

er is there like apunishment fpr sexually harassing a mod?

Sexual harassment?

Keep in mind the differences between the Flame Forum and the rest of the forum and you should be ok.

Are you looking for some punishment little boy?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Are you looking for some punishment little boy?
Remebers the wise words he was once told "Keep in mind the differences between the Flame Forum and the rest of the forum and you should be ok." & cups his mouth...

Zagatto Wrote:Sexual harassment?

Keep in mind the differences between the Flame Forum and the rest of the forum and you should be ok.

Are you looking for some punishment little boy?

Ha ha ha, thats just cute. :p
Cidien Wrote:Havn't read the rest of the thread yet since you people seem to have been at this all day long and it's like two pages I have to read... but anyways... i've played them both. You havn't. Like I said - you need to be in better shape for football but it doesn't take any more talent than baseball does. I had an easier time playing football than I did in baseball - and i'm a better baseball player. I was a halfback too. So it's not like I had a simple easy job.
FOR THE LAST TIME, YES, I HAVE PLAYED BOTH. I thought I'd give baseball a try a year or so ago on the JV team to see if it was really as gay as I thought it was. It was :p ... Pretty sad though, that I made the team without ever playing before... I quit after they told me I made the team Big Grin . So, no I don't really know much about baseball, but yes, I did play.

Maybe you're good at baseball because it's easy... So is football, but it still requires more talent and all...And, you're doing multiple things at once (ex: run, catch, and dodge)...So, maybe you're athletic, but with poor hand-eye coordination? That's the only way I can think of that someone would have problems baseball :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka