inuyasha complete series
Hey Everyone Does Any Of You Guys Have The Complete Series Of Inuyasha From Episode 1-167 Plus The Movies?if Ne Of You Guys Have It And Would Like To Sell It Pls Holla At Me Aiite!!!pm Me....thank Yall
Adidan refer to rule one of the trade forums. Rule two should help as well because 10 is topics is way out of hand.

Rule 1: Please limit yourself to *one* post in this forum. If you wanna make yourself a new trade thread, cool! Delete your old one first. Or better yet, just edit your old post and make it new again! And if your thread is way down on page 2 or 3, just reply to it yourself with a *bump* to move it to the top. And you can always delete your old posts (like the bump ones) if you think it's too cluttered. You can also PM me or JJ if you want other people's posts in your thread removed and we'll do it for ya.

Rule 2: Stick to the format! The subjext of your post should be

[Current Trade List] - Shibo

Replace my name with yours, of course.. And if you wanna add when you last updated, that's cool. Most of you know the rest of the drill.. In your message, post what you have, then what you want. The fine traders here will do the rest. =)

I am sure someone on staff has noticed this but you have ten different topics on this forum. Do us all and favor and just combine them into a single post and delete the other nine.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection