Warning for some MAC new title
guts45 Wrote:I just got Fatal Fury: Double Impact (MAC) from a friend who just got it in, The running time is over 2 hours and the disc dosen't even use the whole 4.7 g (dvd-5) it only uses 3.1 gigs of the disc :o and the pixilation is terrible. I used to love MAC, my old DVD-9 Lodosss War 5 disc set & Princess Miyu (ahh those were the days)

Oh also i agree with everyone, let MAC know there dvd-5's suck

Its the one with two movies right (fatal fury)? I bought it like 18 months ago and mine's a perfect rip. Very good quality. I'll check the size tonight if I remember to do it.
Yeh thats the 1 man

Let us know
guts45 Wrote:I just got Fatal Fury: Double Impact (MAC) from a friend who just got it in, The running time is over 2 hours and the disc dosen't even use the whole 4.7 g (dvd-5) it only uses 3.1 gigs of the disc :o and the pixilation is terrible. I used to love MAC, my old DVD-9 Lodosss War 5 disc set & Princess Miyu (ahh those were the days)

Oh also i agree with everyone, let MAC know there dvd-5's suck

The problem is more than just them printing DVD-5s even if/when they do stop using DVD-5s and go back to DVD-9s there will be DVD-5s left. It makes the whole situation a real pain. ATM there probally are some DVD-9s from older batches somewhere but it's not very wise to risk it. As far as that problem goes all I can say is that really sucks.

If that made little/no sense im sorry but im half asleep...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
i bought cowboy bebop box set and it was dvd5 with terrible video quality
:mad:
i cant buy through paypal
can any1 give me a site with fx product that accept master card directly plzzzzzzz
guts45 Wrote:Yeh thats the 1 man

Let us know

Just checked. Mine is also just 3,04 gig so this one was always on dvd5. Can't say I was disappointed with the quality though.

q8_devil, I pm-ed you.
Anyone good with those online petition thingies? Should get one of them on the go and send it to them... Doubt they'd care!
gubi-gubi Wrote:Anyone good with those online petition thingies? Should get one of them on the go and send it to them... Doubt they'd care!

Of course they wouldnt care those things are easy to sign a number of times under different names.

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
For them buying dvd-9's instead of dvd-5's is just a few cent's in the difference, just means a 2 layer press instead of 1. MAC used to be so damn good, Hope FX come back

It dosen't make sense though peeps, as if they had all the dvd-9s sets (Bebop etc)they would have to have gone through their whole catalog of dvd-9's and shrunk the sets down to dvd-5 (4.7 gig) to fit

Pack of idiots
FX also sneaked in DVD5's. Ie. on new 2 disk sets they would split the episodes in such a way that the DVD5 had only a few eps while the bulk of the episodes were on the DVD9. Same as on some 3 DVD Sets. They just aren't quite as cheap & brazen as Mac. I mean some of the dvd5 Mac stuff looks worse than my vcds.
Zagatto on Women:

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:I mean some of the dvd5 Mac stuff looks worse than my vcds.

So damn true man Smile
guts45 Wrote:For them buying dvd-9's instead of dvd-5's is just a few cent's in the difference, just means a 2 layer press instead of 1. MAC used to be so damn good, Hope FX come back

It dosen't make sense though peeps, as if they had all the dvd-9s sets (Bebop etc)they would have to have gone through their whole catalog of dvd-9's and shrunk the sets down to dvd-5 (4.7 gig) to fit

Pack of idiots

They probably think the same about their customers...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection