kingdom hearts 2
does ennyone know when kingdom harts 2 is coming out for the ps2?
last I heard it was coming this spring, could change though
there is a GBA game out till the second game comes out. so if you cant wait play that.
i cant and i am playing it.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:there is a GBA game out till the second game comes out. so if you cant wait play that.
i cant and i am playing it.

-LE

Is the GBA game any good? I saw it at the Walmart, but I was broke.

I loved Kingdom Hearts <3
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
its a fun game and i love playing it on the DS. i can see it alot better then my gameboy advance. also it makes the experience alot better cause the colors are brighter. if you have a DS grab this title when you get money.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
katherine_jean Wrote:Is the GBA game any good? I saw it at the Walmart, but I was broke.

I loved Kingdom Hearts <3

I?m almost done with it, and it was kind of a let down. Kingdom hearts is one of less than five games that has ever really surprised me. If somebody were to talk about the concept on paper and then say it would be good, I probably would have smacked that person before. I was certain I would hate this abomination. But it was a great game, and I really hated to admit that for a long time. When gameplay and story are that impacting you don?t soon forget it. Chain of Memories is a rehash of all the worlds you played in the first game and a tiny bit of allusion to Kingdom hearts 2. I was totally nuts about Kingdom Hearts so I wanted all of the info I could get my hands on, but it did fail in the story area by not introducing much that was new. Gameplay on the other hand is awesome. If all card battle games were like this I wouldn?t hate the genre. The best way I can think to describe it is less Yu Gi Oh and more Gambit (from X-Men). You control the character in real time, like in and action RPG, and use cards to perform different functions like attacking and magic use. It is really unique and fun. The game is really good for what it is. If I were to play it at home I would hate it, but as a portable game it serves it?s purpose very well.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I?m almost done with it, and it was kind of a let down. Kingdom hearts is one of less than five games that has ever really surprised me. If somebody were to talk about the concept on paper and then say it would be good, I probably would have smacked that person before. I was certain I would hate this abomination. But it was a great game, and I really hated to admit that for a long time. When gameplay and story are that impacting you don?t soon forget it. Chain of Memories is a rehash of all the worlds you played in the first game and a tiny bit of allusion to Kingdom hearts 2. I was totally nuts about Kingdom Hearts so I wanted all of the info I could get my hands on, but it did fail in the story area by not introducing much that was new. Gameplay on the other hand is awesome. If all card battle games were like this I wouldn?t hate the genre. The best way I can think to describe it is less Yu Gi Oh and more Gambit (from X-Men). You control the character in real time, like in and action RPG, and use cards to perform different functions like attacking and magic use. It is really unique and fun. The game is really good for what it is. If I were to play it at home I would hate it, but as a portable game it serves it?s purpose very well.

Thanks for the info.

My freind might be getting Chain of Memories, so, I suppose I'll have to check it out.

And I agree with your look on Kingdom Hearts . . . Whenever my brother bought it, I was skeptical. Sure the commercial had kick ass music, good animation, and Final Fantasy. But how far could they really go with Disney...? Boy was I wrong XD It was brilliant.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
For now it is schedule to release on Sept 14 2005
CloudZero Wrote:For now it is schedule to release on Sept 14 2005

Thanks lots. Im getting a job att he pizza place, I hope. so I shall have disposable cash...!
Made By Blight ^
CloudZero Wrote:For now it is schedule to release on Sept 14 2005

:eek: It is going to take that damn long to come out! FF XII, or better yet, Xenosaga 2 had better come out soon to pacify me until then.
Blight Wrote::eek: It is going to take that damn long to come out! FF XII, or better yet, Xenosaga 2 had better come out soon to pacify me until then.

Xenasaga 2 . . .?

I feel ashamed as a fan not to know of this. When is it coming out? >=D
I rely on my brothers to get these games. Then I leech of them when theyre done with it. They also happen to be Xenasaga fans. So I'm in luck. <3
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Xenasaga 2 . . .?

I feel ashamed as a fan not to know of this. When is it coming out? >=D
I rely on my brothers to get these games. Then I leech of them when theyre done with it. They also happen to be Xenasaga fans. So I'm in luck. <3

Not exactly sure. I know that it just came out in Japan so I hope pretty soon. There is a lot of content to localize in that game though. (i.e. all the voiceovers!)
Blight Wrote:Not exactly sure. I know that it just came out in Japan so I hope pretty soon. There is a lot of content to localize in that game though. (i.e. all the voiceovers!)

Hmm. Thats depressing, It will probably take a while.

Oh well. definatly worth the wait =P

Thanks for the info.
Made By Blight ^
You seem to be an RPG fan. Which games have you played? Maybe we can suggest some more.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You seem to be an RPG fan. Which games have you played? Maybe we can suggest some more.

I've played quite a bit..
lets see...

for PS/2
Suikoden 1, 2, 3. FF Tactics, 7, 8, 9, X, X2, XI (doesnt count as RPG. I hate XI.),
Wild Arms, Chrono Cross, XenoSaga, XenoGears, Star Ocean, Arc The Lad, Kingdom Hearts, Theres more but I an't think of them all right now. >_>
Gamecube-
Not as many for this section.. Skies of Arcadia remake edition, Mario Sunshine, Zelda-Windwaker, Zelda speical colectors edition (its got all the zelda games in it.)
SNES-
Chrono Trigger, FF2 & 3, Zelda-Link To the Past, I think thats it,
NES -
The Legend of Zelda. (I think theyres only one for this system)
N64-
Zelda and the Ocarina of time/Majoras Mask (sp?), Mairio 64.

Thats all I can remember.
Made By Blight ^