My Niece
Welcome Shadnny.. what are some of your favorite anime?
Damn, it got my brain. Oh well, since I?m a guy I supposedly think with a different part of my body anyway. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Damn, it got my brain. Oh well, since I?m a guy I supposedly think with a different part of my body anyway. :p
What if they knew that and took that brain instead? :eek:
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:What if they knew that and took that brain instead? :eek:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I guess it's a good thing that I actually make my own decisions now then. He hasn't done my thinking in a long time. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Good Man seems like your the new leaf is lasting Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
hiya Shadnny, welcome.

:eek: talking about brains and zombies, huh.
alritey then
Gemini Wrote:hiya Shadnny, welcome.

:eek: talking about brains and zombies, huh.
alritey then

LMAO I guess everyone here has seen too many zombie movies Big Grin That's not a bad thing though lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
actually, i perfer dracula movies over zombies
Gemini Wrote:actually, i perfer dracula movies over zombies

Ive got the original dracula lying around somewhere because of my dad never watched it though...I prefer the comedic version of Dracula [Love at First Bite - VERY Funny movie]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Dracula's my main man, woot!
-_-
Yeah, I've been wanting to write a cover of Dracula, but I'm to lazy.
As for related news, anyone ever notice Vlad, although part insane, actually did a good job of ruling...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:Dracula's my main man, woot!
-_-
Yeah, I've been wanting to write a cover of Dracula, but I'm to lazy.
As for related news, anyone ever notice Vlad, although part insane, actually did a good job of ruling...

Did a good job of ruling? Ruling what? Seriously if this is some history thing that would explain why I don't know.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Vlad the Impaler (1431-1476) the inspiration behind bam strokers Dracula

http://www.vladtheimpaler.com/

wo0t Tyrants
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:Vlad the Impaler (1431-1476) the inspiration behind bam strokers Dracula

wo0t Tyrants
Found two-three major things missing from that.

Vlad once had a theif caught, this man had stoeln a merchant's money; when the gold was to be returned Vlad added a few extra coins to the bag. Upon being asked if that were his gold the merchant truthfully answered no. Vlad informed him, had he have lied, he would have been impaled next to the theif who had stolen from him. Not sure on how true that one is...

While under the watch of whatver king whose cousin he married a theif entered his house while fleeing a guard. Vlad killed the guard, saying he should have known better, but he left the theif go.. That one shows up on a lot of sites, but un-sure of the truth.

And the least likely to be true, is the ledgend that after his buiral they dug up his coffin & iside were the remains of an animal. This, if true, can easily be explained. Either they had no idea where his body was so they purposely buired an animal, or those who were incharge of his body found it better practice to mutilated it & so the animal was used as symbolism.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

rav96 Wrote:Vlad the Impaler (1431-1476) the inspiration behind bam strokers Dracula

wo0t Tyrants

Thought so...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Thought so...
Yes, so while singing a few psychobilly songs in my head I decided to re-write my list of idles:

Vlad the Impaler
Jack the Ripper
William the Bloody
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.....here I paused. I sung a song I'd written myself, then thought....I stored this thought.

Later that day while in the class I shared with an ex friend of mine, I studied is ill condition & instantly my earlier thoughts were justified.

I soon wrote out the names:
Psychobilly Dr. Jekyll
Wild Wolfman
Vlad the Impaler
Jack the Ripper

& beside them were listed the positions of the band; then I had the boys I had hand selected signed beside their to-be stage names. And that's about how my band got put together, but I've had to switch around memebers a bit & finally when we have the lyrics & are ready to actually put all the tabs together our guitarist runs off on vacation & our lead singer says he'd rather go screw his girlfriend... Luckly the singer is easily replaced, but the guitarist we have to wait for.