The reason to own a gamecube
Links to the trailers
http://media.cube.gamespy.com/media/015/...?fromint=1

Anybody else agree with me that the new RE is going to kick and incredible amount of ass!
looks great,
i cant wait for the Legend of Zelda in 2005 that looks SWEEEEEEEEEET.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Agreed, but Zelda looks like most people's reason to own a gamecube, mine is still Eternal Darkness.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
evilomar Wrote:Agreed, but Zelda looks like most people's reason to own a gamecube, mine is still Eternal Darkness.

Good game. Now if only I had enough money to buy another Gamecube. my first one

broke down in the middle of the night when I was in the middle of playing Bloodrayne.

Now it won't play any games. Now if that aint creepy I don't know what is.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
i enjoyed wind waker it was a great zelda game and so much fun. cant wait for the new dark 3d game.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
The reason to own a gamecube is because its a gamecube, no other reason is needed.
babyeater0 Wrote:Links to the trailers
http://media.cube.gamespy.com/media/015/...?fromint=1

Anybody else agree with me that the new RE is going to kick and incredible amount of ass!

Your point is defeated. RE4 is no longer Gamecube exclusive. It will also becoming out on PS2.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Your point is defeated. RE4 is no longer Gamecube exclusive. It will also becoming out on PS2.

I guess this way they will sell more copys of the game.
yea but it won't be coming out till i belive late 2005 or something like that.. i know it will be a while..
babyeater0 Wrote:I guess this way they will sell more copys of the game.
Yes, it's the same with Viewtiful Joe. Both were originally GC only, but poor sales forced Capcom's hand.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Madden 04 is the only reason I dont sell mine. I have been thoughly disappointed with the system. I recently got a X-Box about a month ago. My gamecube has been collecting dust since
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Schultz Wrote:yea but it won't be coming out till i belive late 2005 or something like that.. i know it will be a while..

January 11th 2004 is when it comes out.
babyeater0 Wrote:January 11th 2004 is when it comes out.
Maybe for Gamecube but for PS2
Resident Evil 4 Capcom Q4 2005 NA
Resident Evil 4 Capcom Q4 2005 EU
BioHazard 4 Capcom Q4 2005 JP
is whats scheduled..
Mantis421 Wrote:Madden 04 is the only reason I dont sell mine. I have been thoughly disappointed with the system. I recently got a X-Box about a month ago. My gamecube has been collecting dust since

Ive got a PS2 and an X-Box and my X-Box is the one that usually collects dust only games I play is Fable...Damn X-Box didnt have enough bad invest me in my case blah...Gamecube would be a worse investment though...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Woops typo january 11th 2005 for gamecube and late 2005 for ps2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other reasons to own a Gamecube WandererX12 54 22,646 01-22-2005, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Black Howling