Support Forum
I'm new to this site so maybe I'm overlooking something, but the lack of a Support Forum is a little off-putting. For a site that boasts "...top-notch customer service", I would have thought a means of customer feedback would be included in the package. So thats my suggestion; a board devoted to newbies like me who have some questions for the store-side of the site.

And since I didn't know where else to stick this, I'll go ahead and ask my question here. I just placed my first order with the site and was wondering if I will receive any confirmation or tracking information aside from the obligatory "You have placed an order through PayPal" email.

Any light on this subject would be most appreciated.

You have my thanks,
Jikg
I know it's always a bit nerve wracking when you place an order on a website for the first time but you're in good hands here.

Customer service is so good here it doesn't really need a a support forums, problem rarely arise and if they do they are handled promptly. But for future reference you can contact JunkieJoe if you've got any questions.

I don't think I usually a confirmation email, doesn't really matter because by the time I read the confirmation email I'll have the package in my hands already (delivery of my package never took longer than 2 business days for me from the time I placed my order).

As for tracking numbers, I know canadian customers get a tracker number, you'll have to PM JJ for it but I never bother because, like I mentioned earlier, by the time Canada Post updates the information on my package on their website I'll already have it in my hands. JJ's shipping items to US by USPS now, don't know if their is a tracking number
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4663

International, me thinks no tracking number.
Hey, welcome to the forum.
I've only heard of one or two issues happening in the few years this site has been up and running. Living in Ontario means that most of my orders have shown up within 36 hours of the time I placed the order... one time I had to wait till Tuesday to get my order because I ordered on Saturday night...
With bad pressings of discs where a problem occurs like the sound being out of synch, he's been great for providing new copies as soon as he can get replacements from Hong Kong... but this type of problem is a rarity... I can only think of four or five discs that's happened with in the last few years.

This is a great place to ask your questions or even in the General Babble section of the forum. We do a good job of looking after each other here. If all else fails... send a PM to JunkieJoe and he'll take care of you pronto.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Thanks to you both. Your vote of confidence in the site is most reassuring. I'm glad to see a community willing to help out others and stand up for their site.

I'm a US citizen, so I will sit back and relax knowing I'm in good hands, and hopefully this will be the first of many purchases.

Thanks again,
Jikg