Issue with no email option
I have my account set not to get emails when people reply to subscribed threads but I still get emails when people reply to them. Can anyone help me out here?
Even if your email notification option is turned off, you will continue to get emails for threads that are already in your subscribed list.

If you don't want any more email notification, the simple way is to remove any subscribed threads from your account entirely and set default setting to "Do Not subscribe" to avoid any future subscription.
I had a similar problem before.

Even if your email notification option is turned off, you will continue to get emails for threads that are already in your subscribed list.

If you don't want any more email notification, the simple way is to remove any subscribed threads from your account entirely and set default setting to "Do Not subscribe" to avoid any future subscription.
yeah thats what i had to do but also i have this under a diffrent email i never check. cause when i first joined i never got a notification email so i had to create a new one from another address.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Well I turned ALL the options for subscribing off a bit ago and am still receiving emails about threads. Starting to piss me off lol.
Cidien Wrote:Well I turned ALL the options for subscribing off a bit ago and am still receiving emails about threads. Starting to piss me off lol.

I had that when I was subscribed to someone else's trade list... and everytime they posted, I got a notification via email about it... you may have to go into each thread and unsubscribe? Or it may be connected to a certain person? Maybe it is in your buddy list or something? Anyway, good luck finding it...
Whoa... I hadn't gotten many for a while now but all of a sudden my gmail account got hit with about 15 notifications at the same time, and most of them are notifying me of posts from a few days ago lol. This is really messed up. Very strange.