Anyone gonna get Phantom Brave?
I put five bucks down on it last week & I'm picking it up the first day they have it at gamestop which is tomarrow.
I looked at the back of the box, thought it looked neat but said I didn't need another 50 dollar bill to pay, then after buying a game I saw the preview of a game on one of the tvs & said if it was for PS2 I had to have it. It turned out the game was Phantom Brave, so I reserved a copy.
It looks promising, & I can't wait the opnly problem is I'll be getting Star Ocean 3, Street Fighter Ann. Ed. & this all on the same day; me & my friend is going to race at SO, which means I don't have much time for this, espeically considering my friend has no life, so after school he just plays video games till he goes to sleep.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
If you get the chance, also get Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. You can't go wrong.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
star ocean comes out tommorow?well i guess im going to gamestop today to reserve it Smile
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Game Stop Called not to long ago to tell me that Star Ocean was in. I walked into the dining where the phone was & after listening to the message, before I could leave they called to tell me Street Fighter Ann. Ed. was in, & then I left only to later here the message that Phantom Brave was in..
Al the calls pee'd my dad off though Big Grin

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:I put five bucks down on it last week & I'm picking it up the first day they have it at gamestop which is tomarrow.
I looked at the back of the box, thought it looked neat but said I didn't need another 50 dollar bill to pay, then after buying a game I saw the preview of a game on one of the tvs & said if it was for PS2 I had to have it. It turned out the game was Phantom Brave, so I reserved a copy.
It looks promising, & I can't wait the opnly problem is I'll be getting Star Ocean 3, Street Fighter Ann. Ed. & this all on the same day; me & my friend is going to race at SO, which means I don't have much time for this, espeically considering my friend has no life, so after school he just plays video games till he goes to sleep.
I hate racing through games. I take a very laid-back approach to ma games. I suppose that's why there are so many I haven't played, but oh well. I can find ways to put 100 hours into just about any game Smile
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
Well, my friend is playing on a harder difficulty & although he has a walkthrough for it, I'm getting futher than him even though I took a day out to play Phantom Brave, which is a God awsome game. And it's so cute Big Grin, killing people with a dead body, a starfish, & a dead tree is quite interesting.

I will get it, but it seems like its gonna be really similar to Disgaea and La Pucelle. Not that its a bad thing but id like to see them try a different style. And wait for the price to drop too (hopefully).
It's not as similar as you think. The battle system is really quite different from any of NIS's previous games. Don't judge a game by it's cover. It may look a little like Disgaea, but it plays totally different. It's much harder, and the Confine system gives you a limited amount of turns each battle before characters return to the spectral world.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!