why are the prices so low!!
I wasn't gonna respond, but since you asked for it

I respectfully disagree.

My response to Vicious' comment below:
I beg to differ.
And once again, I'm correct. As always.

Hey HBK, your village called. They said they're missing their idiot.

I'm sure I'll hear from you and your petty self in another 3 minutes.
man, this thread should be retitled vicious behaving badly.
this idiot tried to pick a fight with me once, but i was cool.
i got sick of reading vicious insults and left the board

ban this dude
i like this board but i dont wanna post here if vicious gonna insult my post
Aye, I think we'll have a lot more visitors to this forum if Vicious took an extended vacation. It'd be nice to say whatever we want without having the Forum Nazi do his wannabe-mod routine every single time.

Petition, anyone?
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
That is incorrect. This is what he said. "If you are including me in the five that Vicious has 'harshly retorted' then I beg to differ." He meant that it wasn't 'HARSHLY retorted'. Look where Rarnom placed the emphasis by using ''. That's why in my reply, I said, changed to "just retorted on his case" without the word harshly.

Hey hbk, I have nothing against you, but please don't try to tell everyone what I meant. Wink There was nothing wrong or innapropriate about my exchange with Vicious. It was a perfect example of mutual respect. It is irrelevant if you see it differently because it was between me and Vicious.

and a petition to get someone banned??? Ugh, again, go jump in a lake. You won't get my vote...
Thread fights are just back and forth arguments that are a Waste of time and when between people who hold no-bar's They can go on forever!!! just stick to talkin to the people who have the same out look as yourself dont waste your time talkin to people you know are stubborn as shit! arguments about plot's etc are Fine but goin off subject to try to make someone else look like an idiot are quite stupid and immature as no one really cares what some stranger says!!!
i think there should be a new room subject called trash talk then let the people who are stupid enough to get involved can shoot the perverbial shit!!! Can't say i havent had stupid arguments but this would solve some problems and i choose not to waste my small amount of time on this forum arguing over nothing..!!!!Cool
thats just my 2 cents
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
RoboJack, why don't you sit back and stop talking. Sorry you don't run this place. This board has always been open, and that's why I posted so damn much. Now obviously, Vicious and I have never met each other, but he is a really good guy. We've had some great talks, on board and off. Remember Mad Magazine, and Al Jaffee with snappy answers for stupid questions, that's Vicious to a degree. Smile

I took a lot of heat a while back for supporting R1s so ardently, and condoning HK DVDs. I left for a while, and now I pop back every now and then. Do what you want, but did I demand people to leave, even if they called me stupid. Anybody remember the battles Suzakuseikun and I had a while back? He got pissed, but we remained fine. The real world always has stuff you have to deal with, so make do with what you got.

I find it hilarious that this is such a big deal. Back in school, people got in serious fist fights all the time, but they made up quickly and became better friends. This thread has more posts than my FOTNS, something that would seem more important in a forum, because it deals with the topic at hand (not only the thread but the forum).

I see these huge posts, and really wonder. Relax people, instead of typing so many pointless posts, I relaxed, watched all of La Blue Girl, drummed, sanded and stained my fence, and went over finances. Who cares? I certainly don't.

If this problem continues, I'll have to make my own forum, and invite really chill people. Morg, Kakoi, Dark, Zagatto, Shibo (if he is still alive), JJ, Schultz, and the list goes on.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Can I come? I have cake and pie.
As much as it's tempting to create a petition and such, it's really not worth it the time and effort necessary ot create a formal draft, particularly since it pertains to someone I barely know. You should all know that when I suggested a petition, it was mostly in jest. Big Grin

If I had more time and less things to do, it'd be fun.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
As much as it's tempting to create a petition and such, it's really not worth it the time and effort necessary ot create a formal draft, particularly since it pertains to someone I barely know. You should all know that when I suggested a petition, it was mostly in jest. Big Grin

If I had more time and less things to do, it'd be fun.

Yes. You should all know that he is a great diplomat. He's a regular Winston Churchill. He'd never get into an argument with anyone. Rolleyes

And look. Another nobody who I have no idea who he is decides to jump in during garbage time in the 4th quarter. You have 10 posts. How much could I have insulted you? Would you like to add to your sob story? Perhaps tell us how that bully took your jello from you during lunchtime when you were in the 4th grade?

Steve - Nice to see you still drop in from time to time. You weren't around, so I couldn't do an NBA thread this year. Sad
Vic, I think he's from the DragonBall Thrashing Thread started couple of months ago.........
Japschin, since you remembered him, it intrigued me. So I decided to search under his posts (since it's much easier than trying to search under mine) and I didn't even find any where I responded to the moron. Looks like they've recruited another loser to come in and make up false accusations against me. Could this get any more pathetic?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this guy was brown nosing HBK the entire time in that dragonball bashing thread. So it looks like he's got his friends to come in here and lie for him now.
I don't remember him, I just thought that I saw that nick somewhere so did a search. Heh.........

Now that you mention it, is he the guy who said he and his friends are supporters of hbk? I didn't bother to look through that thread...

*shrug*
I also noticed that outside of the DB bashing thread the guy has never really posted outside of the Requests forum. Seems a little too convenient to me that he just happens to post in the 2 threads where HBK is getting into an argument.

Not to mention the fact that I never see him and HBK's names logged on at the same tme at the bottom of the main screen. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's HBK with 2 accounts posting from the same IP address.
dude, you called me stupid moron and idiot bacause i cant type.
you re stupid. you forgot.
you said samething that time. i only have little posts and my opinion means nothing.
i left after that
they erased da thread. you forgot that. iam smarter than you cauz i still remember
i aint coming back until they kick you out