Pictures of your anime collection
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Oh! I have been getting my guy friends to download anime for me..And I have like a couple hundred fansubs on cds..But even if they are not all completely yours.You still get to watch them all right..Hehe giggles*

Heh... yep yep... until she decides to get married and move out, (course she'd need a boyfriend first... *laugh*) then we are gonna have to do some serious rethinking... she's going to be taking some of the series I want to keep... *laugh* Nightwalker R1's come to mind... but then I have the R1's of Evangelion... and a few other duplicates and sets to complete some of her series... so we are really gonna have to do some trading... or I'll just say let me borrow that for awhile... *laugh* but for the most part I won't mind what she wants to take with her because I know she'll watch it again, whereas I probably won't... other than VHD Bloodlust, but then I picked up the R1's and gave her my HK ones... Big Grin Man I cannot believe the video quality on that R1 VHD with our progressive scan Samsung DVD player and our Samsung DLP double scan TV... I am so glad we went with the DLP, the sales rep. told us that it was the only TV out that had true black... you wouldn't think that would make a big difference... but that plus the double progressive scanning on R1 DVD's with the TV itself makes a big difference!! Doesn't do anything for the R0's or fansubs, but even they look pretty darn good!!
Yeah! Amethyst, I am sure you can work something out unless your favorites are the same.I am not really able to borrow any anime seems I am the only person in my family that likes anime..Hehe o well I somewhat got one of my sisters hooked.The ones she likes are Fruits basket and Fancy Lala but she really loves Fruits Basket.Do you know of an anime that is some what like it? Kristy Smile
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.