I playing Final fantasy Gameboy advance sp
Man this game is long and exceedingly intricate with all the different classes and weapons and battle strategy. Can anyone coroberate this games " fun ness?" I feel this game was a waste of my money. the story is a little strange too but thats normal for Final Fantasy games.
It's all about the love Wink
I assume you mean FF tactics advance, b/c as far as i know there are no other FF titles on GBA. I like it, i am almost done with it. I used to play in the beer cooler at work, but now that i quit i can't live life on the edge like that.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
And memory. Half the time I can't rember what I was doing on the game after a little rest from playing the game.
It's all about the love Wink
it was good at first then became quickly boring.i blame the playstation era for that....

i think the reason why because i play tactics on the psone before i played the GBA version.. tactics is an awesome game i logged in over 60+ hours on that first couple of times i played gotta have all the job classes collect ultima and zodiac and the weapons or just cheat and use the gameshark i mean i would use it since i played the hell out of the game when it first came out.

i still have the orginal game with the NON greatest hits guide to it..

i they should port over chrono trigger or final fantasy 6 to the SP now that would be fun!!!