nextdayanime.com?
I pm'd you earlier this morning/afternoon. I thought you read it already?
Just ask the customer svc girl your question. Anyone can help you with it.
So I replied to that email from mike from nextdayanime.com saying that if I can get my order then I would like to still have it... Soo... Then he might not let me refund my money from paypal..

So I should let the claim from paypal keep going and contact my bank?
Let the complaint continue. Check out whether your bank lets u do reversals.

Wait till Paypal respond to your complain. If no refunds were given, then get your bank to do the reversal.
alright japschin, thanks man you have been the most hopeful.

I'll wait for paypal to do its thing... Then contact my bank right? I can contact my bank at any time can't I? Or do I have some sort of deadline?
Try to contact your bank first, you can do it now since they have 24 hours cust svc.
Just ask for details. Then wait for Paypal's answer abt your complaint.

If no refunds, get your bank to do the reversal, preferably within 30 days.
You mean just ask them about if they can do a reversal? I mean Just straight give me what I gotta do since I have paypal already investigating trying to get it back and blah blah.
Yes.
Call them: "I paid for an item via Paypal using instant bank transfer. The transaction no. is xxxxxxxxxxx. Till now, I havn't gotten anything I ordered. I just want to know if the bank could do anything about it if the seller doesn't send me my order or refund me the money."

If the cust svc officer said yes, then just tell her you'll call her back in a couple of days. Then hang up and wait for Paypal's answer to your complaint.

No refund, call bank to do reversal.
isnt the transaction number just the paypal transaction number? Or does the bank know it too?

And will they know about like paypal and be willing to help me lol
yeah i sent an email and still havent heard from them i have bought about 10 diffrent titles from them and still nothing ! im sorry they fucked up your experience there ! they ,ust be doing something diffrent.

i would wait out and see if the pay pal get your money back works. he has to agree to it ! if not send him and pay pal a letter with your bank statment saying you paid for them and never recieved a refund deposit in your bank.

they will have to give you your money back !

if not tell your bank they can help you get this shit figured out !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
The transaction # is the transaction # on your bank account. Different from Paypal.
LOOK AT YOUR BANK STATEMENT!!!!!! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
yeah i sent an email and still havent heard from them i have bought about 10 diffrent titles from them and still nothing !
-LE

Sigh The same is here on my end apparently they only reply when you threaten to cancle an order with pay pal this is not good. I think if I am ever going to order from them again I?m going to get a phone # for them. They used to be so good too... don?t know what happed. :-(
all I know is they are trying to steal money it's plainfully obvious.

I better get my 124.33 back that is all I am saying.
this doesnt make nextdayanime look good i mean i ordered a few dvds i paid about 45 bucks for my order on 4/22/04 i got an email after the order saying they will ship them nextday blaha blah.

around 11pm i got a delivery confirmation number along with a message saying they mailed it out. i thought to myself do Post offices stay open 24 hours a day hmmmm??

your experience has got me worried since i read whats happening to you if my stuff doesnt get to me by friday at the latest i will know i been ripped off since i did pririty mail. i have orded stuff from washington to vegas since iam in the states it shouldnt take no long than 3 days for satuff to get to me unless its in canada or HK.

i will keep you posted when and if i get my dvds..

hope for the best... i know i am..
Well atleast your getting emails saying they have sent yours. i am not getting a thing.
From what I read on their site they send them out with nextday mail. But I highly doubt that since they may have just bulk mail rates. I think this site has the best shop just cause they make sure you can read reviews and stuff. Ohh well just don't make too much of a fuss Jaded God. I know 124 bucks is a lot of money for DVDs. Sometimes stuff that isn't garanteed in stock causes loads of probs for everybody. I would play it safe and not order hard to get shiz incase you have loads of experience with that company. Oh well hope everything goes well for you Jaded God.