ONE And Only Favorite Anime Character!
Quote:I use to wear my DBZ shirt with Trunks on it, and everyone would laugh and say: Your shirt says DRAGONBALLS hahaha....

*cracks up* I like Future Trunks as well.

My favorite character though is Devilman! Big Grin
well my favrit would have to be gourry from slayers
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
I have to go with...

Sumeragi Subaru [X Tv/Tokyo Babylon]
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I have 2 Favs.... Kenshin, because he's just the perfect guy, and Inuyasha, um.. it's just got to the be the ears.
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
ohhh this one is hard.

i guess its bebops very own spike, man that guy is sooo cool. i actually want to be him... my name is paul and i have a problem...

onizuka would be a close second.

batz i take it you enjoyed your kenshin? and btw i know im cool!
see you space cowboy...
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I use to wear my DBZ shirt with Trunks on it, and everyone would laugh and say: Your shirt says DRAGONBALLS hahaha.... Wow who would have know, DBZ is now a household name.

LoL! My friend's friend has a male rat. A lot of male rodents seem to have huge ball sac's that just drag around scraping the ground when they run. It's the funniest damn thing I've ever seen in my life. My friend told me about it, and Dragonballz would be the perfect name for that damn thing.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
One of my favorite characters is Captain Tylor from The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. I want to be able to be that lazy, get all the girls, and still come out on top no matter what the situation....am I a genius...or is it just dumb luck? ^_^
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
LoL! My friend's friend has a male rat. A lot of male rodents seem to have huge ball sac's that just drag around scraping the ground when they run. It's the funniest damn thing I've ever seen in my life. My friend told me about it, and Dragonballz would be the perfect name for that damn thing.

well i think it would be a good name for a rat lol
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
Yeah ditto.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Crayon Shin Chan - Brat extrodinaire. Big Grin

If i could choose a second it would be Dr Slump. He is like the Homer Simpson of anime.
I gotta give my vote to inuyasha. how cool would it be to have a giant red sword!!!
Thats a tough one for me :p

I love Onizuka.

I also love Spike.

Then of course theres Guts. He is too cool.

Since I really can't pick. Im just going to post those three. <3
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Man it's toooo hard to pick just one! I guess it really depends on what anime I'm obsessing about at the moment. I pretty much love everyone that you guys have already named! I guess one of my top favorites would be Shuichi from Gravitation, man that guy is cute, hyper and extremely fun (not to mention lucky!). But I also like all the guys from Yami no Matsuei, Hisoka's still my fav of them though. I just can't leave out Usagi from Sailor Moon (or Hotaru!) though cause she was my first favorite anime character, well it was a toss up between her and Nausicaa from Nausicaa Valley of the Wind....well I guess I lose I can't pick just one, I could ramble on and on.....so I'll just stop now before I bore someone :p
Onizuka - GTO
Aya/Ran - WeiB Kreuz
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Duke Togo aka Golgo 13