Jessi Read This
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

He's mine. I was stalking him first. By the way I didn't keep the underwear that you threw out, Op. I only took the used toothpaste. :mrgreen:

Glad to know i am still loved :mrgreen:

dont worry, ladies...er men... there's enough to go aro...... wait this is just to gay :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

It had a little of my semen in it.

SO THATS WHY IT TASTED SO FUNNY!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I wish I knew it was your Birthday. Then I could have surprised you with something. I sent you a PM. I had a friend whom just had a birthday yesterday. He is very depressed, because he is now 20. :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:

that sucks, still to young to drink(legally anyway :wink: ) and now he cant bang highschool chicks without it being called rape!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "Lonely_monkey21"

Gladly but are you sure you want to kno that much about me?
Yep, ever single detail.

Wow and i thought my duck thing was bad 8O but tentacles? Oh well i'm not even gonna ask.

*is possesed by Batz Kage, & begins to answer her own comments* "Tentacle fitishes aren't that rare a find, although personaly I don't really think much of it.

I don't know why I answered Jessi, she won't be back for a while...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
yep, now what exactly did she do anyway? I think I already asked this but my memory isnt the best :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Ok, lets see first of all she's making a bad grade in English I think, but what got her in trouble was the fact she's making a F in Biology because the teacher hasn't graded some of her test. And her mom told her dad, pissing him off. Then Jessi started telling her mom abot the ungraded test. Long story, then I believe she said the F word one or two times. Brb, I'll read her letter & tell you later.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

alright, darn, I thought it might have been something juicy, grades are pretty easy to pull up if you just stop being lazy :mrgreen:

Well, she was doing great untill she started, hell I'm not even going there.